Pokemon Park!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams

2 posters

Go down

Teams Empty Teams

Post by Troypod Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:55 am

Let's all post our Teams in Pokemon Diamond And Pearl!
I'll start us off.

Mujakurai/Lucario, Female, Level 59, Fighting/Steel, Holding: Amulet Coin. Naive Nature. Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Focus Punch..
Katana/Weavile, Male, Level 40, Dark/Ice, Holding: Dread Plate. Calm Nature, Moves: Cut, X-Scissor, Shadow Ball, Surf..
Te/Gallade, Male, Level 34, Psychic/Fighting, Holding: Exp. Share. Rash Nature. Moves: Psycho Cut, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Teleport..
Skarmory (Migrated; cant nickname), Female, Level 32, Steel/Flying, Holding: None. Mild Nature. Moves: Steel Wing, Flash Cannon, Fly, Defog..
Malachite/Glaceon, Male, Level 31, Ice, Holding: None. Bashful Nature. Moves: Blizzard, Icy Wind, Quick Attack, Bite..
Kuraichi/Umbreon, Male, Level 27, Dark, Holding: None. Naive Nature. Moves: Quick Attack, Hidden Power, Psychic, Dig..

I'm very proud of my team, and I've put alot of work into choosing and obtaining the Pokemon that I want... If you didn't pick it up, I focus on the Steel, Fighting, Ice, and Dark Types. these Pokemon were not randomly selected, and are obviously not the strongest Pokemon I own (I own several Level 100 Swamperts, A Level 86 Empoleon, and of course, quite a few legendary Pokemon), but the Pokemon in my team are those that I am most fond of.
I sometimes have in my team, instead of Malachite and/or Kuraichi, an Absol and/or a Luxray.

I fell in love with Mujakurai as sooon as I evolved my her from a Riolu into a Lucario. My love for the species only strengthened after I watched Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew. She quickly became my favourite Pokemon bar none, and replaced my Empoleon; Pippy, in my team's layout. Mujakurai comes from two Japanese words, Mujaki meaning Naive and Kurai meaning darkness.

I love Sneasel, and Weavile is even cooler. The quick body is remarkable and is complimented by the claws on it's hands. I simply love anything that hides in shadows and strikes upon unwary foes, slashing at them with claws... and that is exactly what Weavile does. Katana's name comes from the Japanese sword.

I fell in love with Gallade as soon as I saw a picture of him on the internet, quickly labelling him as the perfect match for Lucario in combat and in a team. With long swords extending from his arms and an awesome hairdo, who could ask for more? And he looks just like a swordfighting gentleman, too... Te's name comes from the Japanese word meaning "Arm".

Skarmory is simply awesome. Not many birds can brag about being enclosed in stell armour and still have the ability to fly beyond all laws of physics! I mean come on, Skarmory rocks.. I nevere really appreciated it in the days of Ruby and Sapphire (My first Pokemon game being Ruby) but I sure do understand and appreciate Skarmory now.

Glaceon is GORGEOUS. I love the fan art of him on Deviant Art... it's about time they came up with grass and ice evolutions for Eevee! And between Glaceon and Leafeon, I'd always choose Glaceon, simply because I've never liked Grass Pokemon, and Ice are one of my favourites.
Malachite's name comes from the colour- thanks to Sammy for coming up with this one.

Umbreon is by far the best of all Eevee evolutions, second best probably being its twin Espeon. It's widely known that Umbreon "Hides in the shadows, ambushing unsuspecting prey as it wonders past"... does it get any cooler?! And I mean, I LOVE the moon, and Umbreon's name comes from the Penumbra of the moon... Kuraichi is a pun on Kurai Ichi, which in Japanese means "Darkness one", or as I put it, "The Dark One".

And that's my team.
Cheers!
Troypod
Troypod
Minun - Admin
Minun - Admin

Number of posts : 29
Location : Route 222. I'm the trainer with the kickass Lucario.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

https://pokemonpark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Teams Empty Re: Teams

Post by Twitch Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:05 pm

I think Umbreon comes from the UMBRA of zee moon, for it's the darker shadow. Razz. Just thought I'd tip in lol

Still shattered you replaced Pippy, but really, I think he would be even moreso heartbroken. *Wipes tear*... WHO PUT THESE ONIONS HERE?!

Twitch
Plusle - Admin
Plusle - Admin

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Troypod Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:27 pm

I'm pretty sure Umbra and Penumbra is the same thing, isn't it?
And I'm also pretty sure that Pippy will get over it.

and you were meant to post your team details, too!
Troypod
Troypod
Minun - Admin
Minun - Admin

Number of posts : 29
Location : Route 222. I'm the trainer with the kickass Lucario.

https://pokemonpark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:47 pm

It's not. If you look at the shadows of the moon, there's one inside the other, which is like a cone shape. The cone shaped shadow is the darker shadow, also known as the Umbra Very Happy
I'm such a nerd lol

And I shall, but, later.

Twitch
Plusle - Admin
Plusle - Admin

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down