Pokemon Park!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was right after all!

Go down

I was right after all! Empty I was right after all!

Post by Troypod Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:24 am

Sammy might deny it but if you annoy her enough I'm sure she'll admit that it was me, a week or so ago, that said "Lucario would be awesome in Brawl".

So, I'm happy to let you all know that there is a 80-90% chance that Lucario, my favorite Pokemon Bar-none, is indeed going to be a playable character in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
This is VERY big news.

After a little bit of surfing I stumbled across a website that stated that Lucario was accidentally announced as a fighter in the game, along with the return of Pokemon's Jigglypuff, and Earthbound's Ness.

The official video in question that was later removed from the official website due to such mistake can be found at the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfb2l-iYlRo

The video also shows awesome (And quick) footage of the Pokemon Trainer, and his three Pokemon- Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.

So, this means we now know of Pikachu, Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Lucario. Who knows, maybe Mewtwo will make a return, too? And as well as all these, we have the Pokeball-Pokemon!
Gosh, when will they just make a Smash Bros.-styled Pokemon fighting game?
Y'know.. choose from any Pokemon to smash it out in a freestyle, Anime-battle-like game?
And even upload your handheld games' Pokemon to the game and battle using them, complete with their attacks?
It could work!
So let's just cross our fingers for that, and in the mean time..

Be excited for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Troypod
Troypod
Minun - Admin
Minun - Admin

Number of posts : 29
Location : Route 222. I'm the trainer with the kickass Lucario.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

https://pokemonpark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum